D2428


First allocated to Motherwell in December 1959. Transferred to Polmadie in April 1960. Transferred to Greenock (Ladyburn) in March 1961. Transferred to Hamilton in May 1964. The next transfer recorded is to Polmadie in May 1968 from where it was withdrawn the following month. However, observations suggest that the move to Polmadie may have taken place as early as 1965.

Sightings for D2428

LocoLocationDateSeen by
D2428Cowlairs Works, Glasgow23/12/1959RO 1960 page 24
D2428Greenock (Ladyburn) Depot12/07/1962Roger Smith
D2428Greenock (Ladyburn) Depot17/05/1964David Hunt
D2428Hamilton Depot10/08/1964Charles Taylor
D2428Motherwell Depot04/10/1964David Hunt
D2428Motherwell Depot22/11/1964Roy Hennefer
D2428Polmadie Depot18/04/1965Alan Ledwick
D2428Polmadie Depot18/04/1965Roy Hennefer
D2428Polmadie Depot01/08/1965Bob Wallen
D2428Polmadie Depot01/08/1965Bob Stone
D2428Polmadie Depot07/08/1965Roy Hennefer
D2428Greenock (Ladyburn) Depot09/04/1966Roy Hennefer
D2428Greenock (Ladyburn) Depot 11/04/1966Alan Ledwick
D2428Hamilton Depot15/07/1966Ian Lander
D2428Polmadie Depot27/08/1966stuart ottaway
D2428Polmadie Depot28/08/1966Peter Martin
D2428Polmadie Depot04/09/1966Robert Warburton
D2428Polmadie Depot27/05/1967Roy Hennefer
D2428Polmadie Depot07/08/1967Steve Kinsey
D2428Polmadie Depot09/08/1967Steve Kinsey
D2428Polmadie Depot13/08/1967Steve Marshall
D2428Polmadie Depot10/09/1967roy dean
D2428Polmadie Depot10/03/1968Peter Martin
D2428Polmadie Depot25/05/1968Alan Turton
D2428Polmadie Depot28/07/1968Peter Martin
D2428Polmadie Depot03/08/1968Robert Warburton
D2428Polmadie Depot26/08/1968Robert Warburton

Last updated: 20th January 2019