RCTS Logo

RO INDEX

A forum for the discussion of railway related topics

Re: RO INDEX

Postby windsor_lad » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Printed copies of the 2016 Index are now available by post form the Branch Liaison Secretary Alan Cooke. Members are requested to include a C5 size SAE.

Alternatively they can be collected from Vron Cooke at the AGM.
windsor_lad

Postby Peter Hall » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 am

It is pleasing to know that after members of the MC have been rather evasive on the subject a decision has been made to have copies of the 2016 RO Index available at the AGM in Coventry in a fortnight. It is to be hoped that during the formal part of the meeting a clear statement is given from the to table regarding the future of the printed RO index rather than the often contradictory comments that have emerged on this Forum.

However, still to be resolved is the replacement of the defective versions of the 2015 RO Index that were issued at the 2016 AGM and presumably posted out at a similar time. Will correctly printed versions of the 2015 Index be available for collection at Coventry on 29th April? If not, as previously notified to the Society Secretary, I will be raising this issue if I attend and if not would hope another member does.
Peter Hall

Postby windsor_lad » Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 am

This is a reminder that printed copies of the 2016 RO index are avaible from: --
ALAN COOKE
60 HAYSE HILL
WINDSOR
SL4 5SZ
upon receipt of C5 sized SAE.

Additionally a limited number of corrected 2015 indexes are also available form Alan.
windsor_lad

Postby Ian Prince » Wed May 10, 2017 11:17 pm

My thanks to those responsible for making the Indices available for 2015 and 2016, which I collected from the AGM. Long may they continue as they form a good finale and reference for each year as they have always done.
Ian Prince

Previous

Return to Discussion